17.6.12

Lindseys photoshoot 6/16/12

Yesterday I took Lindsey to my dads property in Deer Creek to shoot some photos of her. It's been a while since I had my last photoshoot with a friend and I honestly missed it.
Everytime I get ready to leave my house for a photoshoot I almost forget something. I think out loud to myself: "Wow, Megan, you aren't ready to be a photographer. What were you thinking?"
Then I do my photoshoot and come home and can't wait to start editing. I think I edit too fast because I'm too excited to share my pictures with everyone, which could be a problem in the long run for me.
Then I post them and go back through all the pictures and I think to myself: "I'm ready. I've never been more ready."
Anyway. Here are some shots from yesterday. It's so hard for me to choose just a few to upload, but the rest are located on my Flickr or my Facebook. Click either link to view them. Of course, Flickr has the better resolution. As always.

Lindsey was so easy to shoot. She is basically my little sister separated at birth. She loves the camera and it's a mutual love. I only had to throw out a few pictures. She's a pro!

Without further adieu..














and my two favorites: 



No comments:

Post a Comment