1.3.12

Money, Models and Motivation

Shame on me.
I'm supposed to be saving my money for New York, NOT online shopping.
Well, I didn't buy anything... yet. I like to leave my items in my online bag and wait a couple days. The feeling of sadness overwhelms me when I lose an article of clothing because they have run out of the exact one I chose. Now, I'm happy I didn't make that $60 purchase on three items two days ago.
Another thing, I see how cute a shirt looks in the picture on a really pretty model and hope it'll look the same on me. I should know better. I DO know better. But, I can hope I wake up looking like a model one day... right? Eh..

Anyway, I was feeling depressed about my dress, from Pacsun, that drifted away from my online bag and started looking at the other dresses. You should know, in advance, that none of them stacked up so I still remain short a dress in my online bag. So, anyway, here I am looking away. When *BAM* it hit me like a sack of bricks. How long am I going to keep putting off working out? Am I going to ever start running again? Where is my motivation I had in high school? Oh yeah... I don't have a coach pushing me and giving me new PR records to hit. Somewhere, deep down in the pit of me, I KNOW it's there somewhere. I just need to find it again. SO, maybe I should "online shop" without really ever buying anything. Then I will remember if I worked out and had a flat stomach or no love-handles I could actually wear that cute little shirt the model has on.

It's worth a shot anyway. Nothing else has been working for me.

As soon as I finish typing this I'm going to write a nice inspirational quote on my mirror. I always have had those on my mirrors, but since i've moved I haven't really felt inspired to write one. The time has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment