1.3.12

Hey kid, you've got a lot of potential.

It's honestly amazing how much my baby brother has grown up in three years. I can't even explain it. It brings a tear to my eye knowing i've been the lucky one to watch this precious boy grow up. I have never had a feeling like this. I can't wait to watch him go to kindergarten, get his first girlfriend, go to his first dance, graduate from 8th grade, get his first car, graduate from high school and see what he makes of his beautiful life. I have never been more proud. It's only just begun for this kid and he has no idea whats in store for him and the amazing things he's going to accomplish.
PLUS, when I become an old dog lady and don't want to go live in a retirement home I'm going to make him take care of me. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment