2.4.12

Somebody I used to know

You know that song that will always remind you of that certain person? It's that song that almost (or, in fact, DOES) makes you break down with emotions. You could listen to it for a year and not get sick of it. It makes you miss that person so bad it hurts all over again. As much as you want to stop thinking of them during the song, you just can't seem to shake it. So, for your own sake, when you don't want to feel that way you have to change the track.

If you don't know the feeling I'm talking about then just stop reading now. It's for your own good. There's no use in continuing with wasting your time.

It's my fault. I shouldn't have made a CD for you in the first place. Then I FINALLY got over you. Now I see you're listening to this particular song on Spotify? I can't help but wonder if you get that same feeling I do. Then there's a little part of me that wonders if you're thinking about someone else now. It's only fair if you do, I mean, you've moved on too. Now I miss you all over again.


Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.
Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly, but I'll miss your arms around me.
I'd send a postcard to you dear, cause I wish you were here.


Don't get me wrong. I'm completely over you. What you did to me was terrible and I'll never look at people with that same naive feeling again. You screwed me up and helped me all at the same time. I've grown so much because of your selfishness and careless actions. Although you've totally destroyed Vanilla Twilight for me, I relate to other songs I never thought I would now.


You're gone, gone, gone away,
I watched you disappear.
All that's left is a ghost of you.
Now we're torn, torn, torn apart, there's nothing we can do.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment