19.4.12

Tru..st? No, thanks!

Thank you. Now my trust in people has decreased severely, even more so.
I've always had a hard time putting my faith and trust into people. I mean, lets be real, most people really only build you up and let you down anyway. That's not negative. It's only the truth. I can be positive about the situation. You build me up, let me down, and I learn.
I learn to trust even few people.
New York City taught me that too. So, no big, when an actual person does.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty naive when it comes to the world. I'm twenty-three and feel like I've learned so much but still learn something new every single day. I'm naive in trusting and loving.

This is where the love part comes into play of my blog. It's really hard for me to FALL in love. Loving friends is much easier. Sometimes I say it to people I probably shouldn't. That's why I believe love should be one of those four-letter-sacred-wow you just said that- kinda words. I love you is one of the most over-rated and over-used statements. ever. In fact, it's SO over-used, how do you ever know when someone is being honest about their love? You don't.
That's how trust comes back into play.

Didn't even realize how much the two tie together until now. I mean, of course, I knew they went together. But, they kinda go together like peanut butter and jelly. Like macaroni and cheese. Like Elvis and I.

And so brings me to the "Happy Adoption Day, Elvis" part of my blog.

Two years ago today I met one of my bestfriends. Yes, he is a dog. No, I don't care. I can say that I DO love him. Basically, if there were a dog version of me... he's it. I DO trust him. Trust? How do you trust a dog? Well, I trust that he's not going to bite me. I trust that he loves me back. I trust him everyday of his life. Haha- I sound so crazy for blogging about how I trust and love my dog. But, I have this unbelievable and incredible love for animals. Also, posting a blog without acknowledging that I've had him for two years is incredibly rude.

Hopefully, one day, I can trust and love a HUMAN enough to marry him. Trust and love his family. I have quite a few friends that I do trust and love. However, trusting and loving a guy is different. Mainly because guys that I end up liking eventually leave me hanging out to dry. So, if you're out there, I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment