25.8.12

WANEGBT

I realized this week that I forgot what it felt like to be mad at a bestfriend.
Looking back, in sixth grade, I got into a pretty big fight with my bestfriend Maigyn Luthe.  Maigyn is/will always be my bestfriend. We've been through everything together. She knows me like the back of her hand and the awesome thing about our friendship is that we're on the opposite side of the States, only talk every now and then, and still love each other like we did in fourth grade! Anyway, I remember what our fight was about. It was dumb and I don't even want to say it out loud. Long story short, it sucked. I remember going to school thinking.. who am I going to talk bestfriend stuff to? will I lose my bestfriend? I think that entire day was honestly one of the worst feelings in my life.

This feeling happened again this past week. My bestfriend and I got into a petty little fight and it ruined an entire day of our friendship. Worst part? If I would have listened then it wouldn't have happened. No one hates being told their wrong more than me, but I was wrong. I believed that this dumb boy had changed. I had it stamped in my mind that this time it would be different. The entire day I thought... who am I going to text this bestfriend stuff to? will I lose my bestfriend? This. Sucks.
I don't think I can ever apologize to her enough, but I'm so glad that she's a forgiving friend.

And to the boy:
Karma will come find you one day. You can't continue to play with girls emotions and get away with it.
To all the girls:
Listen to your best when she tells you a boy isn't good for you. She's prrrrobably right.


Happier note?


No comments:

Post a Comment