29.9.12

HistoryX2 (Lydia preview)

Friday I photographed my first ever newborn! In fact, I photographed the first child under a year old thats wasn't my brother. I was honored when Laura and Luke asked me to take a few shots of Lydia and my nerves shook me around for several months before Lydia finally came into the world. Luke, Laura, Ethan and family celebrated Lydia's life on Monday, September 24. I visited them in the hospital on Tuesday and, honestly, haven't seen a more precious baby since my baby brother was born.

Ethan is Lydia's big brother and he is one of the cutest kids ever. He already knows what he wants to be when he grows up. This kid also knows how to entertain an entire room.

I'm going to be taking my precious little time editing these photos. Although, I probably won't have to do alot of editing. This baby and family are naturally adorable.

The following are a select few . I'm in the process of trying to get photoshop so I can edit these photos the best I can.
However, the few I've edited have me grinning from ear to ear. Ethan and Lydia already have a precious little bond that I can only describe in photos.


The following three broke my heart when I TRIED to edit them. I decided the au-naturel look was better. Lydia and Ethan, you are adorable as-is. :)

and as I told Luke and Laura, if they don't frame the next one of Ethan; I will! This little boy is the cutest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment